Re: [Debconf-video] videos for debconf7?

On Sun, 2007-02-11 at 22:22 +0100, Henning Sprang wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there any video stuff planned for debconf7?

Yes, much of last year's video team will be doing the same this year -
plus daven and maybe some others.

> I don't see any message here for this year, and it's probably time to
> get started.
>
> Anybody but me going to be there and able to film debconf7? :)
>
> In case every preparation is happening on irc (which somehow excludes me
> cause I am not always on), are there logs or summaries of things talked
> about?

No, but then we're not having much formal discussion.  Perhaps we should
schedule some meetings leading up to DC7?

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Logic doesn't apply to the real world. - Marvin Minsky