Re: [Debconf-video] missing videos

On Fri, 2007-12-14 at 19:35 +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Friday 14 December 2007 15:56, martin f krafft wrote:
> > There are still a number of videos missing from
> > http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2007/debconf7.
> > Is there an ETA when this will be fixed?
>
> Before debconf8 / when it's ready.
>
> Want to help?

Holger, you're the only one in a position to do this, given that you
have the files and they're too big for most others to download.  If you
really can't spare a few hours to look through these videos in kino,
even during the coming holiday, please send them to me on disk.  The
situation is getting ridiculous.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
friends: People who know you well, but like you anyway.