[Debconf-video] Post-DC7 meetings

I would like to propose a first meeting this Wednesday at 19:00 UTC.
The agenda should include at least:

- Progress of post-processing and plans for completing it
- What we did well and how to document it if not already done
- Information to include in the final report

Will people be available for this?

Later meetings should cover:

- What we did badly and how we can improve in future
- Planning future debconf-video and dvswitch development
- Purchase of A/V equipment from Debian funds (up to €2000 available)
- Preparation for upcoming conferences

(There's far too much here for a 1-2 hour meeting.)

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain. - Lily Tomlin