[Debconf-video] debconf7 postprocessing

Hi,

abe.debconf.org is up and running in a colocation at level3 in Hamburg,
connectivity and power generously sponsored by nmmn.com, yay!

The machine is connected with 100mbit to a 24port switch with has 2gbit
uplink :)

Everybody in the debconf-ldap belonging to the videogroup has access.

/dev/hda1             108G  755M  102G   1% /
/dev/sda6             450G  231G  219G  52% /debconf7_1
/dev/sdb1             459G  271G  189G  59% /debconf7_2

abe:~# cat /proc/cpuinfo
model name      : Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.40GHz
cpu MHz         : 2399.841
cache size      : 512 KB

abe:~# du -sch /debconf7_?/dv/*
20K     /debconf7_1/dv/2007-06-20
38G     /debconf7_1/dv/2007-06-21
70G     /debconf7_1/dv/2007-06-22
124G    /debconf7_1/dv/2007-06-23
20K     /debconf7_2/dv/2007-06-14
20K     /debconf7_2/dv/2007-06-15
20K     /debconf7_2/dv/2007-06-16
59G     /debconf7_2/dv/2007-06-17
71G     /debconf7_2/dv/2007-06-18
14G     /debconf7_2/dv/2007-06-19
373G    total
abe:~# du -sch /debconf7_?/*
231G    /debconf7_1/dv
104G    /debconf7_2/archival
143G    /debconf7_2/dv
19G     /debconf7_2/high
6,0G    /debconf7_2/low
501G    total

I still need to setup rsync (probably tomorrow) so you can download the files
for reviewing and editing. But before that, we need to discuss and document
the howto at
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf7/videoteam/ReviewAndPostProcessing which
currently has all the content from the Review page we used at DebConf7.

And I need to install a fixed ffmpeg2theora ;-) Besides that, the machine has
the same software config as mickey, donald or daffy@dc7. :-)

Also I have some events on tape which I need to grab (and upload there, which
should work via some kind of sneakernet) soonish.

regards,
	Holger

P.S.: I've always said "we aim for no postprocessing" (as its painful) but I
never said "there wont be any postprocessing" ;-)