Re: [Debconf-video] edac video super shortened ;)

maximilian attems wrote:
> heya,
>
> the following video is very short ;)
>  http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2007/debconf7/low/352_Linux_interfaces_error_detection_hardware.ogg

Hi,
Yes it's short because it's the first slide, which was on the screen
when we set up the video-stuff for that talk.
When the talker - after a while (and green light from the videoteam)
started the talk he had already the next slide on the screen.
We started a new recording, but that bit of video from the file before
can be stitched to the longer part.
So it's just the first seconds of a talk and maybe that file is
there too. We recorded the whole talk.

Patrick