[Debconf-video] Great work!. Go on like that!

  Hello all:

  Due to some issues I'm not attending to Debconf. But even I think being
there would be great, with the valuable help and work of the Debconf-video
team I'm very happy that I could feel like I was there in most of the
important things I'm interested in.

  I know there have been technical problems and somethings were difficult but
with the help of the people at #debconf-video, everything has been solved
eventually.

  I feel like I'm almost there, watching every important piece of conference
or BoF. The speaker, public, slides, demos... It's being great!

  Congratulations for your impressive work and please, go on like that! Have a
happy Debconf7 ;)

  Regards,

--
Raúl Sánchez Siles

Note: Please, someone develop a realistic hug session remote simulator :P