Re: [Debconf-video] Tips and tricks for the speaker camera in UpperTalkRoom

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:10:09 +0200, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki <eric@zhevny.com> wrote:

On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 02:54:37AM +0200, Herman Robak wrote:

  The auto/manual toggle buttons for shutter speed, iris, gain and white
balance are near the bottom on the left side.

Herman, again, thank you. I am suffering from serious camera envy.

 As you can see, it is only an advantage if the cam-op has ample time
to figure out the camera, and some experience with pro video cameras.

 My first experience with a large camera 15 years ago led me to print
a checklist and tape it to the side of the camera.  I don't trust my
memory enough to write a detailed checklist for my camera without
looking at it.

--
Herman Robak