Re: [Debconf-video] Fwd: Re: [Debconf-team] Inventory, 1st round

Hi Felipe,

On Friday 15 June 2007 01:02, Herman Robak wrote:
> >   Well... I wrote the info about my cameras, most of it before it was
> > sent.
> > So the videoteam's hardware page shows what they are _supposed to get_,
> > not
> > what they _actually have in their possession_.
> >
> >   Should I ask the videoteam to upgrade their hardware list to an
> > inventory?

As the videoteam is currently very busy, I'd be very happy if you,
Felipe, "stop trusting us" and put all our stuff in the inventory, because
the above quoted reasoning is sane.

Then the owners can check if their stuff has arrived completly and is insured.

Thanks!

regards,