Re: [Debconf-video] Debian package for dvswitch?

On Sun, 2007-05-27 at 14:40 +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Hi.  I've noticed the dvswitch system, and it seem quite useful.  Are
> there updated Debian packages available?

I think there may be some changes before DebConf, but otherwise the
package on Alioth is current.

> Will it show up in Debian/main any time soon?

Perhaps after DebConf, when we are sure we have a good working version.
(Or if it fails, then probably not.)

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Larkinson's Law: All laws are basically false.