Re: [Debconf-video] videos for debconf7?

On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 18:14 +0100, Henning Sprang wrote:
> Holger Levsen wrote:
> > We can meet at 12:00 at the Debian booth and then go and have lunch together.
> > Does that sound like a good plan to you?
>
> ACK
>
> Thanks for helping me not to forget taking in some nutrition :)
>
> Who else is joining us?

I will be there, as will Annabelle Tully, Mark Hymers, Dave Noble (new
volunteer for this year), Neil McGovern and Herman Robak.  For all I
know, some of the Brixen boys may be there, but if so they're keeping
very quiet.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
I say we take off; nuke the site from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure.