[Debconf-video] Re: Talk to us on IRC!

Hi David,

David Noble wrote:
> Hi Henning
>
> There already is a videoteam; we communicate mainly via IRC.
>
> Join the channel; #debconf-video on irc.oftc.net

Yeah, I know that channel :)
( I helped some with the planning of debconf5 video stuff).
But as I said, I cannot hang around on IRC the whole time.
Basically, I waste too much time when lurking on too many channels, so I
had to reduce my IRC channels to only one very important technical topic
to me and one "recreational" channel.

That's why I asked if logs of this channel exist.

I'd happily participate in IRC meetings if they are announced on the
list, but I will not hang around on IRC the whole time. In that case, I
will be there to help with anything necessary from debcamp on, but will
not be able to participate in anything in advance.

Henning