Re: [Debconf-video] Re: Debconf video query

Ben Hutchings wrote:
> Your English seems fine, though there is a general rule that
> translators should only translate into their first language.

I suggest I first write the Spanish utterances, attemtp to translate
them and get native speaker's review on my attemtps somehow.

> First we need to get the Spanish sessions up on meetings-archive
> though...

I don't need great quality for transcribing, so small, "crappy" files
should be fine for that purpose. Just ping me when something is
available.

--
 .''`.   Sometimes the littlest feet leave the biggest impressions
: :' :