timeline Re: [Debconf-video] Debcamp

Hi,

On Friday 17 March 2006 11:34, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> As I understand it, several of us intend to be present at Debcamp
> (Nattie and I will be arriving on the 6th).  Presumably we don't have a
> full week's work to do there, though, and I would like to do some
> tourism before Debconf if there's time.  Can we work out which days we
> will work together there?

Jup, we should do so.

debcamp starts on the 6th
debianday is on the 13th, _afaik_ thats also the day where I/we'll have the
BOF about meetings-archive.debian.net/participation in the video team at dc6
debconf is from 13th til the 21st.

To me the best day to take off would be 10th, so we can setup the basic
infrastructure before and the details on the 11th and 12th - what do you
think ?

regards,
	Holger (more mails later :))