Re: Javier, Martin, Andrew and Herman are first on duty on Tuesday, according to Henning's list.

Sorry sorry. I was in the room and you could have told me in person, but I did not check my email since 8 pm, as my hotel has no network for under 15 euros a day.

-- j

Herman Robak wrote:
According to Henning's OpenOffice document, Javier, Martin,
Andrew and Herman are the first on duty tomorrow, Tuesday.

Martin is running solo in the small auditorium, Javier is the
video mixer, Andrew is the sound mixer and Herman is moving
the camera upfront.

I would like everyone of you to post an "ack" to the debconf5-
video mailing list, to confirm that you know about, and accept
your chores.  (Yes, it's noisy, but the protocol we have used
up to know was evidently b0rken.)

Did everybody get the OpenOffice/PDF attachments from Henning,
and read them?