Video team volunteer update

Hi!

This is an update to tell you about my progress with finding volunteers
for the video team.

So far, I have received four offers and a fifth is unsure. But I expect
two or three to cancel and not all of these can attend the whole time.
The efforts are continuing.

Andreas Schuldei and I came to the conclusion that an outline of the
schedule for the conference must be set, to ease planning for all teams,
including the video team. The schedule that I'm communicating to the
volunteers is on http://www.debconf.org/debconf5/about/debianday for
Debian Day and in the FAQ on http://www.debconf.org/debconf5/about/faq
for the rest of the conference.

We should start planning for an introduction day with the volunteers.
Not all of you will be present before Debian Day, but I think we should
use one of the first days of July to invite our video team volunteers to
talk and explain in greater detail what the video team is trying to do.
They may also have wishes or ideas and can tell us more about their
schedules.

--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>