Re: video team irc meeting in september ?

2005/8/28, Holger Levsen <debian@layer-acht.org>:
> Hi,
>
> we should habe our meeting before Sunday, 18th of September - as this is the
> date for the next debconf6-team meeting.
>
> I would now suggest Monday the 4th or Monday, the 12th at 17 UTC.

I guess you mean the 5th and 12th. I think it might be better to have
a meeting at the 12th, less time between meetings is always good. I
will be there what ever you decide, who else will join? It would be
nice to meet you all again, it's been a while since Finland.

Regards
/Erik