Fwd: Re[2]: Registration Approval

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SAQUIB AKHTAR <saquib.officer@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 05:22:27 +0000
Subject: Re[2]: Registration Approval
To: Judit Foglszinger <urbec@riseup.net>, debconf-discuss@lists.debian.org
Cc: registration@debconf.org

Hi - I believe after registering & confirming attendance it is confirmed
& we need to wait for our accommodation information to be sent from
Registration Team.
Added Debian Conf Registration team here.

Meanwhile we can update our travel plan under:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/23/TravelCoordination

Best Regards
Saquib Akhtar