Resignation from the DebConf Committee effective 30.09.2023

Dear DebConf team,

As you may remember from the DebConf22 (Kosovo) DebConf Committee BoF I would like to resign from the DebConf Committee (DCC) after DebConf23 (India). With my fellow DCC members I have set the end date of my term to be 30.09.2023. This way I can still help cover the DebConf in India and some aftermaths, if needed.

I have been serving on the Committee since its creation, more than six years ago. We seem to have a good rotations practice and I want to continue that. Stefano Rivera will be the only founding member left.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2019/11/msg00003.html is the current delegation and our DPL does currently not plan substantial changes to the contents. But he would prefer to have 5-6 DCC members standing, so if you think somebody you know should join the Committee ... please ask them to talk to us. Stefano and me will be onsite DebCamp and DebConf in Kochi. The other DCC members are available via IRC and email.

After my term on the Committee ends, I will still be available for questions and I will continue supporting DebConf fundraising and admin tasks.

Kind regards,
Daniel