Debian-related people/orgs/companies in India, from www.debian.org

Dear all
Being DebConf23 in India, I think it's a good oportunity to contact the different companies, individuals and organizations listed in our Debian website and located in India, so they update their entry or confirm that they are still active, and maybe they can also participate in DebConf23 in some way (sponsor, attending, etc).

I was going to contact them myself these days but then I thought that maybe somebody from the local or wide debconf team already did it.

So I'm listing below the different sources we have. If any of you contacted any of them, please reply to me (I'm not subscribed) and I'll update their info in www.debian.org or mark them as still active in the corresponding source file.

If I don't receive any replies by the end of the month, I'll send mails to all of them to check their website entry adding a note about DebConf23 dates, website, sponsorship etc.

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona

Debian preinstalled:
https://www.debian.org/distrib/pre-installed#in
Source: https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/blob/master/english/distrib/pre-installed.data

CD Vendors (none, only one in Asia (Indonesia)):
https://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/#id
Source: https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/blob/master/english/CD/vendors/vendors.CD

Consultants:
https://www.debian.org/consultants/#IN
Source: https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/blob/master/english/consultants/consultant.data

Users:
Computer Department, Model Engineering College, Cochin, India
https://www.debian.org/users/edu/mec

Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Muthayammal Engineering College, Rasipuram, Tamilnadu, India
https://www.debian.org/users/edu/muthayammal-engineering-college

School of Mathematics, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Bombay, India
https://www.debian.org/users/edu/tata

Department of Computer and Engineering, Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai, India
https://www.debian.org/users/edu/tce-india

Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai, India
https://www.debian.org/users/gov/imsc-res