Re: Expected number of attendees for conference bags?

Hey Daniel!

On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 12:06:11PM +0200, Daniel Lange wrote:
>Hi Steve,
>
>we have 275 people registered at the moment.
>
>I think you should consider bringing or sending* 350 items of your swag to be
>on the safe side.
>If we run over a reasonable safety margin, we can always do first come, first
>served.
>
>* ask sponsors@ for the mailing address

Awesome, thanks!

So, we're leaning towards doing some branded socks, to be a little
different. Could I ask for an idea of the T-shirt sizing data for
attendees please? It won't be a perfect fit as a proxy for sock size,
but we're hoping it will give us something to go on.

Cheers!

Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back