Re: DebConf22 bursary budget extension request

Hi Utkarsh

On 2022/05/17 00:12, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:
After going through the bursary requests this year, we believe we'd like
to get more people to DebConf than the current budget allows.

Right now, according to the budget, we have 26.5k EUR for general bursary
and 5k for diversity. We'd like to request 16k EUR more - 7k EUR more for
general bursary and 9k EUR for diversity. This extra budget would help get
more deserving people to DebConf and I think it'd be a net win for Debian.

Does that mean there's a current backlog of high scoring individuals who have requested bursary that's not covered by the current budget?

thanks,

-Jonathan