Re: Expected number of attendees for conference bags?

Hi Steve,

we have 275 people registered at the moment.

I think you should consider bringing or sending* 350 items of your swag to be on the safe side. If we run over a reasonable safety margin, we can always do first come, first served.

* ask sponsors@ for the mailing address

Kind regards,
Daniel