DebConf22 update - dates and venue

Dear Debian members,
Dear DebConf22 attendees,

We are happy to announce that the 22nd edition of the Debian
Conference will happen from 10-24
July 2022 in Kosovo.

As is tradition, activities will begin with DebCamp from 10-16 July
2022, giving time to contributors
to focus on their Debian-related projects and tasks. The conference
will start on 17-24 July 2022
and will welcome Debian contributors from all over the world.

After much work and discussions, we decided to hold the event at the
Innovation & Training Park
(ITP) in the city of Prizren, instead of the capital Prishtina.

ITP has better facilities compatible with the conference’s needs. Just
in case, it also allows for
more flexible safety and social distancing measures.

Prizren is Kosovo's most historic town and offers a wonderful summer atmosphere.
We are certain you will like it.

Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.

See you all in Kosovo in 2022!

Enkelena, for the Kosovo team