Re: DebConf 2021 / Android conference app

Hi Tobi,

thank you very much for the offer!

Can you interface with the wafer system we are using for organizing the conference?

We have json, ics and a petabarf.xml compatible view of the schedule available.

https://github.com/CTPUG/wafer/blob/master/wafer/schedule/urls.py

I have added your proposal to the next team meeting agenda.

The meeting happens in #debconf-team on OFTC at 05.07.2021 18:00 UTC (20:00 German time). If you want to, you can come around, the meetings are public.

Kind regards,
Daniel