Re: Questions from the videoteam for DC21

Hi pollo,

Em 15/04/2021 19:32, Louis-Philippe Véronneau escreveu:
Hello Team people!

The Videoteam has had its first meeting in a while and we've started
planning for DC21. From now on, we'll have bi-weekly meetings on
Thursdays, the next meeting being on 2021-04-29 @ 18:00 UTC.

To help us plan ahead, we have two questions we'd like you to answer:

1. How many concurrent tracks should we plan for?

DC20 had a single official track and an ad-hoc one. That seemed to work
well, but you might have more ambitious plans for DC21.

We (from Brazil) intend to propose a portuguese track and for week days the best is schedule talks from 22PM to 01AM UTC (19PM to 22PM localtime) because the audience will watch them after work.
I'm not sure if there will be english talks on the same time.

2. When is DC21 going to be?

On the last meeting it was decided:
August 22 to 29.
The same on the DC21 website.