Re: Social environment interaction platform

Hi Florian (2021.04.08_07:39:48_+0000)
> I am not volunteering but want to point out to a platform which attempts
> to approximate the typical social environment interaction at conferences:
>
> https://workadventu.re/
>
> The software itself seems to be available as FLOSS, though it needs some
> digging on the web page to find out about that.

Something like that could definitely be fun.

But, it *does* need a volunteer to do it.

We can provide the hosting infrastructure (and probably some help) but
somebody needs to decide they want this enough to make it happen.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/