Re: Photo permission checkbox

Hi Aigars,

Am 19.07.20 um 13:07 schrieb Aigars Mahinovs:
I am considering assembling a Debconf20 group photo from participant mugshot photos in our registration system.

We'd totally love to have a virtual group photo!

Can we add a checkbox to the form still? Something like: "Please include my mugshot photo in the Debconf20 group photo"?

 I will then also need a hint on how I can get access to the mugshot files of people who checked that box.

We discussed that in today's team meeting. It seems a bit too much effort to collect the images via the wafer conference system. The existing images are just from libravatar. Would you be fine if people email your their pictures each with a suitable Subject line to filter on?

Kind regards,
Daniel