What does Israel/Local Authorities say about DC20?

[I hope someone on the DebConf team side is willing to summarize the
results of this discussion to debian-vote]

    Stefano> Hi Sam (2020.05.22_14:51:42_+0000)
    >> The interesting thing is what the WHO says about travel and
    >> minimizing international travel.
    Stefano> I was surprised that it doesn't try to dissuade the events
    Stefano> entirely.  What it does say is: 1. Work with your local
    Stefano> authorities.  2. Have a plan for dealing with an outbreak
    Stefano> at your event.

In the mail opening registration, there wasn't any discussion of having
talked to Israel/the local authorities about the conference.
There was only an assertion that it looked like things might be okay.

1) To the extent that we have contacted the local authorities it seems
like it would be good to write up the advice we have gotten.

2) It sounds like the advice from the WHO is to work with local
authorities.
It seems like we really ought to follow that advice and reach out.
I'd go so far as to say that holding a conference without good contacts
to local health authorities and good lines of communication/support
would be irresponsible.
Now, for all I know that's in progress or has already happened.

3) Once we do get advice (or now if we already have that advice) I think
that would be valuable input to the debian-vote discussion.