Re: Committee Role: Helping build the debconf-team

Hi Paulo,

Am 13.11.19 um 17:53 schrieb Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana:
On 13/11/2019 14:11, Daniel Lange wrote:

I'm not happy to have "the local team" try and throw jobs they don't
want to do "over the fence". I actively resisted that on a recent
DebConf and so did other "senior" DebConf team members.

Are you talking about something related to DC19?

Of course. But as everybody involved knows anyways, I would not have had to make it explicit.

http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2018/debconf-team.2018-11-05-21.58.log.html#l-84

<DLange> I'd be there and I guess more people from previous years
<DLange> but DC19 folks need to own the budget. Expenses and income.

Kind regards,
Daniel