Re: Diversity and Welcoming newcommers: T-Shirts? :)

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 01:34:39PM +0200, Rhonda D'Vine wrote:
> 	  Hi,
>
>  it was suggested at some point that it would be swift if the people
> from the diversity and welcoming team could have shirts with the
> diversity swirl on it, to make it clearly visible.

What are the diversity and welcoming team plans for debconf? Is there
any other logistics that the local team needs to sort out beforehand,
beyond making t-shirts?

There will be a decent number of newcomers, and it would be nice to have
some structured plan on how to guide them into our community.