Asking for busary

Hello dear,

I contact to debconf-team because I sent some emails to
bursaries@debconf.org (CC)
to take outs me some doubts and they don't answer me.

I was granted a travel bursary and I want to know if I have to buy the
flight ticket?
or you will do that? or you transfer me money and then I can buy the
tickes(?)

I've already accept the bursary and I made the payment:
8F1068152M224000S (PayPal transaction)

I am a little worried with that because, I am from Argentina, and
we have some economics problems, so the price of dollars for us vary
continually.

Thanks you very much for you response
Regards
Emmanuel