Re: Debconf20 will be in...

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 12:46:18PM -0300, Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana wrote:
> On 3/20/19 12:05 PM, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> > So I completely understand this, it is time for Europe.
>
> Are you proposing that, before see any Bid??
> Make no sense to me.

If the Lisbon bid is like this year (from what I see in the wiki) and
it only lost by a small margin, yes, I do.

Are you going to propose another Debconf people from Europe possibly
can't attend? The last one where this is possible being Debconf15?

That would be the seventh debconf in a row not in Europe. Whereas the
American continent ha(d/ve) DC17 and DC19.

As Daniel already wrote: Outreach is not everything, this is a
conference for/with developers, and there are hunndreds of such in
Europe and a few in India.

Regards,

Rene