Re: Call for volunteers: DebConf 19 content team

Hi Wolf,

On 3/11/19 11:16 PM, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

> Of course, I strongly prefer having you than not having any credible
> volunteer ;-) So... No, even if I could, I wouldn't veto you. Welcome
> to the steering wheel if need be (-: Count on all of us for help (but
> with limited time availability)

I believe its important you write a (simple) step by step with what is
necessary to have the schedule done.

We can use these days before the end of the CfP to simulate a schedule
at https://wafertest.debconf.org

With this idea, you will have time to teach us how to do all necessary
work. And will not be necessary have one only person leading all the work.
And we can have meetings with all the Content Team to solve questions
and doubts.

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Curitiba - Brasil

Organizador da DebConf19 - Conferência Mundial de Desenvolvedores(as) Debian
Curitiba - 21 a 28 de julho de 2019
http://debconf19.debconf.org