Re: DebConf20 Bids Haifa and Lisbon - Invitation to public review meeting

Hi Jose,

Am 09.01.19 um 22:40 schrieb Jose M Calhariz:
> Lisbon is in TZ=UTC.  Can you confirm the hour of the meeting?

yes, sorry for that. I noticed the TZ blunder, too, and asked in
#debconf-team for preferences.

I think we should stay with Thursday, Jan 17th, 20:00 UTC as some key
people confirmed their availability for that time.

That would be (I know I shouldn't try this again, but...):
20:00 Lisbon time, 22:00 Haifa time

date -d "Jan 17 20:00 UTC"
should return the meeting date / time in your set TZ.

Best regards,
Daniel