Re: Requesting access to a Salsa repository

Hi Louis-Philippe,

Am 27.10.19 um 02:24 schrieb Louis-Philippe Véronneau:
Could someone give me "Owner" access on this repository?
https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-team/public/mini/mtl2020

The maximum I could set is "maintainer" due to the rights structure on Salsa. See whether that suffices, otherwise tell me what you'd like to enable / disable and I'll do that for you.

NB: I'm not subscribed to this ML, so please CC me if you want me to see
your replies.

The archive is public, https://lists.debian.org/debconf-team/recent .
You can check that when you are interested during your hiatus.

Kind regards,
Daniel