Re: Improve visitors of your Debconf.org

Hi Debconf.org,

I thought you might like to know some of the reasons why you are not getting more organic search engine traffics of your website.

1. Your home page rank is poor, this can be improved further.

2. Your SEO score is poor %. This can be improved as implementing on and off-page factors will fetch better results in major search engines.

3. Open directory and business listing is not available.

4. SMO profile is not active due to lack of SMO engagement.

5. Your website Alexa ranking is too poor.

If you want to know hundred such points about what your site needs, and are curious to know what our working together would involve, then I would be glad to provide you with further detailed analysis in the form of a "FREE WEBSITE ANALYSIS REPORT"

Sounds interesting. Feel free to email us or alternatively you can provide your best time and phone number to call you.

Best Regards,

Henry Smith

Marketing Consultant

Caution: This is our marketing strategy that we use the Gmail. If you want to receive detailed plan of action, please feel free to reply. Yes, we will get back to you with details.

Note: This is an advertisement and a promotional mail in adherence to the guidelines of CAN-SPAM act 2003. We have clearly mentioned the source id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the subject line; and they are in no way misleading in any form. We are sorry if you get email 2 or 3 times. We have found your email address through our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way

beacon