[DebConf18] Budget Approval Request [2018-06 v2]

Hi,

We are having budget update for reusable dining set of chopsticks, spoon
and drinking cups.

According to Andrew Lee this is necessary for two reasons:

* MEET TAIWAN budget has restrictions on categories for reimbursement,
  but these can fall under "Advertisement Fee" category (sounds weird,
  but as long as it has DebConf18 logo on it, and every attendee can get
  them, it falls under the category).  If we can't spend them up the
  money will be returned to the government.

* We can also save money on renting dining sets and cups from our
  catering service.

The changes are that we add "Dining Sets" and "Drinking Cups" into the
list of budget, which adds up to be 2870 USD.

Again we are looking for DPL's approval.

--------------------
         USD 7654.03  Assets:Receivable
       USD 187181.51  Budget
         USD 7500.00    Accommodations:Bed set
        USD 80000.00    Bursaries
        USD 70000.00      Bursaries
        USD 10000.00      Diversity
         USD 1500.00    Child Care
        USD 10800.00    Conference Dinner:Food
         USD 5500.00    Content
          USD 500.00      Press
         USD 5000.00      Travel Costs for Invited Speakers
         USD 6558.48    Day Trip
         USD 1000.00    Fundraising:Fulfillment
          USD 500.00    Insurance:Insurance
         USD 1000.00    Miscallenous:Incidentals