Re: [DebConf18] Budget Approval Request [2018-05 v2]

vorlon:

Ok, sorry. I will definitely loop you when we have a new budget comes up.

lamby:

I think it is okay to approve the budget [2018-05 v2].

Also, as I said we are going to have some stretch goals of several swags like towels and chopsticks, and there are still local sponsors coming up, we may have another update to approve on June.

Yao Wei

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 03:04 Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:
On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 07:08:27AM +0800, Yao Wei wrote:

> Well, I was thinking if lamby has any doubt on current budget, making me
> keep waiting, so I was pinging another people to remove the doubt.

> If we don't get vorlon's reply in another day then DPL can sign off the
> budget.

> Best regards,
> Yao Wei

I'm sorry, but I have no context regarding the current budget for DebConf18.
You should certainly not block waiting for my input.

--
Steve Langasek                   Give me a lever long enough and a Free OS
Debian Developer                   to set it on, and I can move the world.