Re: [DebConf18] Budget Approval Request [2018-05 v2]

Hello list,

(Thank Yao for cc me this)

The beer brewery request to receive 50% down payment before May 20 to be able to schedule the brew process for us.

We planed to brew 720L(260L American style IPA, 240L Weizen, 220L Brown Ale) and the calculation was based on the amount of beer we drank at DebConf17.
As usual as we will sell the beers in the venue(calculate by what it costs us), so the amount will be covered by the the selling in the end of the event.
(Can some beer guru confirm me here for previous debconfs?)

So please approve the beer part of the budget. So that we can make the local handcraft beers brewing plan come true.

Let's cheers in advance, :)

-Andrew

(CCing Andrew Lee since since he's in charge of it.)

Andrew Lee reported that he needs to pay brewery before May 20 for the
brew.  Could you also approve the beer part of the budget?

Best regards,
Yao Wei

--
-Andrew