DC19 local team sprint

Hi,

Tomorrow a local free software conference in Curitiba, FTSL¹, starts at
the UTFPR campus (the Debconf19 venue). A few members of the local team
will be on a sprint to plan several logistics aspects of Debconf19.

¹ http://ftsl.org.br/ftsl10/

We will have a report of the sprint accomplishments by the end of the
week. If there are any venue-related concerns with regards to
video/frontdesk/content or any other teams, now would be a good
opportunity to let us know so we can easily check in loco during the
next days. (Not that we can't go there whenever, but during the next
days we will be there a lot).