DebConf18: delegating closing tasks (viceoteam, local.tw members)

Hello,

  I am leaving tomorrow (Saturday) evening to airport, therefore I
have few tasks pending I would like to delegate to the debconf-team
members:

  * Return to NCTU borrowed equipment: (YaoWei)
     - Ethernet cable tester (yellow)  - videoteam has it ATM, please
give it back to YaoWei or Czchen
     - 4 x (40 port) CISCO switches
     - 4 TP Link access points
     - Reference:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rIloR1sQTaPu7d9oIjOIOlsX9ohPF-g0_8fRzPf0Z0g/edit#gid=0

  * Treasury
     I plan to hand over treasuring papers to Yao Wei and supporting
him on closing the accounting (online)

  * Network
     - We bought a PC (in storage room) with 2 network cards that has
been doing the conference gateway role. I think it'd be great if video
team can take it with them. It is already paid. Labeled with 'Property
of Debian'
     - We bought 5 international power strips in hacklab at ES101
labeled with 'Property of Debian', those can also be taken along by
video team.
      - If video team does not want that hardware on their shipping,
please coordinate with local team members (mwei, czchen) to find a
nice home for those.

  * Sponsors
     I have been handing out bags to sponsors employees, but some
others might need to get those by email.
     I will be taking in my luggage stuff for EU/US sponsors and ship
from my place, and leave to $some_local (YaoWei?) stuff to ship in
Taiwan (Gandi.net, 3CX, Skymizer -- ATM)

  * Not sure if there is anything else pending on me that requires my
phisical presence but if that's the case, please speak up before I
leave.

Regards,
--

<free spam>

-- Would you like to make a donation towards the upcoming Debian conference?
   Brochure: https://media.debconf.org/dc18/fundraising/debconf18_sponsorship_brochure_en.pdf

   ** https://debconf18.debconf.org/sponsors/become-a-sponsor/ **

</free spam>