DebConf18 - MEET Taiwan funding (plenary speaker fund)

Dear plenary speakers,

  DebConf18 has got access to MEET Taiwan funds to be able to run the
conference, the fund includes support for paying travel expenses for
plenary speakers (up to certain limit), but their office require some
information from you before end of the conference. If possible, please
reach me or give to any local team member and ask them to forward this
information to me (or Yao Wei) as soon as possible and please reply
this email.

  To be able to claim this funds we need your help, and we need the
following information:
  * boarding pass (in paper or signed printed e-ticket)
  * airplane (invoice) ticket
  * copy of passport photo identification page
  * copy of passport Taiwanese entrance stamp
  * speaker bio blurb
  * talk title
  * talk abstract

   - boarding pass of return ticket might be required later, however
we are not yet sure if it is needed, I'll let you know if we need
that.

  Are you able to forward me such information?

  Thanks for coming to DebConf18 and I hope you enjoy it!

Regards,
--

<free spam>

-- Would you like to make a donation towards the upcoming Debian conference?
   Brochure: https://media.debconf.org/dc18/fundraising/debconf18_sponsorship_brochure_en.pdf

   ** https://debconf18.debconf.org/sponsors/become-a-sponsor/ **

</free spam>