Covering DebConf18 in Taiwan

Hi!

My name is Louis-Philippe and I'm part of the orga team for DebConf, the
annual Debian conference.

DebConf18 is in Taiwan this year and will take place from July 29th to
August 5th 2018. We would like someone from LWN to cover the conference.

I previously talked with Antoine Beaupré about this, as he is an LWN
author and long time Debian Developper. Sadly, his plans changed and he
cannot make it to Taiwan for the conference anymore.

We have a press budget of 500 USD to help finance a plane ticket and we
can offer accommodation in a shared dorm on premise and 3 meals for the
duration of the conference.

Could you ask your authors if anyone is interested in covering
DebConf18? Ideally, we would prefer if the author is already part of the
Debian community, but this is not a hard requirement.

More information on the conference can be found on our website [1] and
on our wiki [2].

Don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions.

Thanks in advance,

[1] https://debconf18.debconf.org/
[2] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18

--