Re: [DebConf18] Budget Approval Request [2018-05]

Yao Wei,

> > > This was written by others and since there's no reply in our spreadsheet
> > > I think this should be covered well...  Pinging pollo on this one.
> >
> > What do you mean by "no reply in our spreadsheet"?
>
> The EtherCalc in our Sandstorm instance (though that was old estimation.
> I didn't update this):

I am unclear what you mean by "no reply" as the Sandstorm spreadsheet
does not seem to ask any question to reply to.

> > > Though it is only 1/3 of our expense on beer.  Should we expect that
> > > attendees pay it completely?
> >
> > I'm not sure that's a question for the DPL, and certainly not for
> > someone who has not organised a DebConf before. :)  I'll leave that
> > with the orga team.
>
> According to the ledger last year, we have:
>
>         6,125.63 CAD      bar
>         5,435.63 CAD        drinks
>           690.00 CAD        service
>        -6,008.03 CAD      bar:drinks
>
> Which seems pretty balanced… So I think it is safe to balance this.

Well, again, I have no input or help for you.. I was just asking a
question as it looked strange. For the avoidance of doubt, I am
leaving any resolution of this issue to you & the team.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb