Re: Re: TMSC Hsinchu tours

""積丹尼 Dan Jacobson"" <jidanni@jidanni.org> writes:

[I did notice the other trips, but I wasn't really worried about those
at this point, since they're not within a week of their deadline.]

> We made special arrangements with TSMC.

Does that mean that there is more than just the museum visit involved in
trip A, or are you just saying that it is special in that they're going
to try and fit larger numbers in at a time?  (in which case is it
actually rather bigger than then web site suggests?  Because the limited
groups makes perfect sense looking at the photos)

As it happens, it looks like it'll only be one coach-load at current
sign up rates, so perhaps it's not worth worrying about very much,
unless we hope to get loads more people to sign up in the next week.

Cheers, Phil.