Registration deadline extension - someone objects?

Hello,

  Since registration deadline expired and we still have some room
available, few organizers, for different reasons think we need to
gather more people, would anyone object to extend registration
deadline by a week or two weeks? Does someone object to extend
registration to DebConf18 until end of month (April 30th)?

Regards,
--

<free spam>

-- Would you like to make a donation towards the upcoming Debian conference?
   Brochure: https://media.debconf.org/dc18/fundraising/debconf18_sponsorship_brochure_en.pdf

   ** https://debconf18.debconf.org/sponsors/become-a-sponsor/ **

</free spam>