Re: OpenDay Language

On Sat, Mar 31, 2018 at 04:21:26AM +0000, Yao Wei wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Actually I don't want to make the Open Day too "local" since we have a
> handful of OSS conferences already (not too much F in FOSS imho). I believe
> we should differentiate the Open Day from other Taiwanese conferences by
> introducing more Debian and free software aspects of stuffs, which we can
> accept people that cannot give talk in Chinese.

I disagree the "too local" part. Most of the conferences in Taiwan do
not focus on FOSS, as they are just open source related (e.g. using open
source to build their system). I think this is a good opportunity for
FOSS contributors to share their experience in Taiwan.

--
ChangZhuo Chen (陳昌倬) czchen@{czchen,debconf,debian}.org
http://czchen.info/