[DebConf18] Regarding to the price of on-site accommodations

Hi,

I finally have time (and I managed to remember) to register in DebConf
website, but I found out that the price of accommodation is a bit out of
what I was thinking: USD 25/person/day

tumbleweed said that this was agreed in the meeting 1 months ago [1].
However, I have to point out that we have the promise to NCTU that event
should be free of charge that everyone can attend.  Although in that
meeting we've discussed using the price barrier to keep people with no
interest to Debian to register for free accommodation [2], the price is 5x
than the price of what NCTU is provided on the website: NTD 600/room/day
[3].  Sine each room can accommodate 4 persons, which can translate to
NTD 150/room/day (or USD 5/person/day).

I have to apologize that this was caused by the poor language I was
using in the meeting.

If we want to change the price of accommodation, we have to act quick
because there are several invoiced issued right now.

Yao Wei

[1]: http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2018/debconf-team.2018-02-22-14.29.log.html#l-153
[2]: http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2018/debconf-team.2018-02-22-14.29.log.html#l-103
[3]: http://housing.sa.nctu.edu.tw/?wpdmdl=2497 ODT format, in Chinese.