Re: How_to_get_to_the_venue complete

OK now photos look good, but needs a (reverse) "slideshow" button.
Also pick maybe just ten important ones. Maybe put them on a
http://umap.openstreetmap.fr map.

YW(> (Also, should we ask them if we can make [buses] available during the weekend?)

Only on trips where we can guarantee 100% capacity (none at this point).
Also see
國立交通大學汽車派遣實施辦法
http://www.ga.nctu.edu.tw/web/page/attobj.php?u=UQ0o&m=DOC&n=%E5%9C%8B%E7%AB%8B%E4%BA%A4%E9%80%9A%E5%A4%A7%E5%AD%B8%E6%B1%BD%E8%BB%8A%E6%B4%BE%E9%81%A3%E5%AF%A6%E6%96%BD%E8%BE%A6%E6%B3%95
http://applycar.nctu.edu.tw/index.aspx
http://www.ga.nctu.edu.tw/general-division

(I envision a large part of what I will be doing during DebCamp will be
negotiating with bus companies for DayTrip. Then will will need up to
six buses. OK.)

I have hidden more bus notes in the HTML comments. You have to hit
https://wiki.debconf.org/action/edit/DebConf18/Getting_Around?section=4
to see them.