Re: TMSC Hsinchu tours

On 02/05/2018 10:36 AM, 積丹尼 Dan Jacobson wrote:
> Héctor, I have thought about the usual trips to mountains etc.
> and have decided a much more valuable experience for our 400+
> participants would be doing something computer related.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TSMC is the world's largest semiconductor
> company, with its headquarters and main operations located in the
> Hsinchu Science and Industrial Park in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
>
> Tomorrow I will get on the telephone with them inquiring about tours and
> museums, etc.

It definitely sounds like a fun option! :) It's possible they may say
that 400+ people in one day is more than they can handle, and if so,
just find out how many people they think would be okay. We can always
offer the DebConf attendees multiple different options for trips, and
just let them know that they'll need to pick a different option once the
TMSC Hsinchu trip signup reaches the limit.

Allison